Blavin Liaisons are staff members who serve as designated contacts within campus departments that Blavin Scholars are likely to interact with during their time at the University of Michigan. Blavin Liaisons are familiar with the Blavin Scholars Program and what it means to be a Blavin Scholar.
Blavin Liaisons support Blavin Scholars by:
- Serving as a point of contact within a department
- Humanizing and personalizing services
- Removing barriers to access services
- Facilitating the connection of scholars to other supportive adults and staff
- Advocating for services and processes that best meet the student needs
- Coordinating communication with the Blavin Program Staff